1. The lifetime warranty does not cover hand-me-downs, nor secondary purchase of the pushchair/stroller. the original purchase or in the case of a gift, the recipient of the pushchair/stroller or carrycot, can register the product online to obtain the lifetime warranty in his/her name.
2. The warranty coverage is recognized only the local authorized distributor at the country where the product is purchased from, for the first user and his/her children. For purchase in New Zealand, the purchaser/user must register their product on www.quinny.co.nz within 30 days of the date of purchase to be eligible for warranty
3. The warranty programme covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manuals. If the product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge, or a spare part will be made available to you.
4. The warranty program does not apply to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, abusive use, negligence or the consequence of failing to comply with the user manual. Examples of normal wear and tear include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use. Repairs do not give entitlement to extension of the Warranty. Rips, tears, burns and holes resulting from daily use are not covered under the terms of the warranty. We understand that even the best cared-for product can meet with an unforeseen or unexplained accident. If your product becomes damaged and this damage is not covered by the warranty, we can repair it or supply a spare part at a reasonable charge.
5. No warranty applies to products if the product is stolen or if any label or identification number has been removed from the product or has been changed.
6. No warranty applies to products if the authenticity of the products cannot be ascertained.
7. The warranty does not cover damage caused by repairs or modifications carried out by unauthorised technicians or retailers, replacement of any parts subject to wear during normal use, wrong installation and non-conforming electrical systems (applicable for electrical item).
8. Dorel New Zealand as the local authorized sole distributor, will do final validation on actual product upon the warranty claim request. The original valid invoice must be presented during the warranty claim request .
9. The above stated warranty provision period are valid only for new stock. We shall reserve the right to vary the warranty coverage for purchase of floor display or open unit.
10. Our authorised New Zealand distributor Dorel New Zealand reserves the right to impose charges for services on the product which are outside the cover of the warranty. Dorel New Zealand also reserve the right to decline to provide service where the product is obsolete, no longer deemed serviceable or replaceable for any reason. Products after servicing or inspections must be collected within three (3) months from the date of notification.
11. Upon valid claim under this warranty, you are required to return your product to our Customer Service Center located in New Zealand, Operation hours : 9.30 am to 5.00 pm (closed on weekend and public holidays).
12. Shipping of the product is at the responsibility of the owner and at the owner's cost.
13. Should problems or defects arise, your first point of contact is the local authorized distributor (Dorel New Zealand) or retailer form whom you purchased the product instore.